Sunday, September 12, 2010
Las Flores Middle School
I like middle school and the main reason is the lockers it is so much fun to just open them. I decorated and it looks really awesome. I have english with hoover for 1st period, pre algebra with stark for 2nd period, break, chipman for art 3rd period, lunch, then 4th period social studies with bushkin, wendehost with science 5th period, and then p.e. for 6th period with theurer. Lots of fun except homework, but other than that fun. On, Saturday caelum had his first soccer game with his new team and i had to be center referee :/ It was scary at first but i got the hang of it. It was funny watching their game, they won 1-0. Then i had a game with my new team and we lost 1-3 or 1-4. The reff was really stupid and gave them two penalty kicks so that stunk but i hurt my leg really bad. I cant run that much or it hurts. Then today which is Sunday we had stake conference and now i am typing this post. I hope i can blog again soon. :):):):):):):):):):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i;m so glad that you really like school...get used to the homework, it never ends. but stay on top of things and you won't be stressed about all the work. you are such a good student and i'm so proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYYYYYY CAMDEN IS BACK IN THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!! I missed you! Just like I miss our texting conversations when you didnt have to be in school studying haha boooooo!! School is taking you away from me!! haha but your blog always makes me laugh because I can just hear how you would say things haha! So sorry you hurt your leg though - hopefully its better!!
ReplyDeleteand ps. rob, ross, and I will always be faithful readers of your blog so you better keep writing!
love you so much!
p.s.s - LOVE the blog background!! So very cute! Reminds me perfectly of you!
ReplyDeletecamden this is rob. i wanted to tell you that you made me laugh when you talked about the ref being stupid. sorry you lost, maybe next time the zebras will be smarter because they dont want your mom to key their cars.
ReplyDeletehaha my mom says thats not funny rob and elyse i will try to keep up and thanks i loved the backround to and yes i am and i love you and ross and rob you are awesome :)
ReplyDelete