I know that i haven't posted in a long time but my mom last week got mad at me for my room looking as messy as it always is, but she said if i didn't keep my room clean for 1 week she wouldn't make my lunch or do my laundry for the rest of my life!!!!!!! in know threatning. Well it is tuesday and i have one more day and i have been doing very well. I have found out it is very easy to keep your room clean if you try!!!! bye
haha wow! that DOES sound threatening!! Good thing you have been keeping up with it!! And it certainly is easy when you actually try haha thats how everything in life is haha! you just gotta try! I'm finding that out about cooking! I didnt think I would be very good at it but I keep trying and rob keeps eating haha so i must be doing something right! Do what mom says, she always knows best.. and boys dont like messy rooms. i miss you <3
ReplyDeleteisn't it amazing what happens with a little effort. hate to tell you cam, this is not stopping after one week. i'll keep this going week to week. as soon as you stop cleaning...i stop slaving!!
ReplyDeletehahah i miss you too elyse and good tips and mom thx i will keep it clean and it is still clean!!!!!!
ReplyDelete