I am having an obsession with taking pictures with my mom's camera because hers is awesome. I am taking pictures of everything. So while i was walking on the side yard to scare someone, i screamed because there was a big, fat, and long dead rat or mouse (i don't know which one). It was disgusting, I ran to my dad and showed him. I hurried and took a picture than ran away. Here are some pictures of the rat or mouse and my other pretty pictures.
Pretty rose...
So there are the pictures of my obsession and scare. There are more pictures but i did not want to post all of them
i am the first to post a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!i love you cam and i love your blog good luck love you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI will have you know, Camden, that I already commented on your blog but it didn't save for some reason...so don't be sad...I do read it...but you need to update!! I love you.
ReplyDeletesorry i need too i am beginning to be like grandma
ReplyDeletehello cam! i decided to finally come look at your blog, and i know how you love to have comments! im scared of rats too! thats gross hahah but i find it funny that you took a picture before you ran! silly girl!
ReplyDeleteHey cam! gross dead rat!!!!!!!l luv ya!
ReplyDelete( dont forget hey margaux)
hey your blog is so cute but the dead mouse might need to haha jk anyways you looked so cute in that dress at elises wedding
ReplyDelete